The need to improve the quality of services often arises from a critical incident and there is a need for haste.Other times the issues are more insidious and you just know something isn’t quite right. Either way we help you to get to the heart of the issue.
We draw on available data to get a fuller picture of your service and build on this by asking the right questions to reveal new insights. Using a logic modelling approach we help you to map the changes needed to make an improvement. For this we need to agree ‘how much by when’ which requires a clear goal and a simple set of measures.
We encourage tests of incremental change and charting your improvement which is a great way of keeping your team on board. Sustaining the changes can be challenging so we help you to shine a light on anything within the wider system that might be reinforcing the status quo.
Your team may need training in the use of improvement methods and we can help with this through formal training sessions, developmental workshops and action learning sets.
Our services include:
- Advice on organising for quality
- Helping Boards to strengthen quality assurance, governance and oversight
- Conducting service reviews and evaluations
- Independent investigations following complaints or critical incidents
- Designing and delivering improvement programmes